Today i want to share to u how to make an easy batik cake..This is my 1st try and the result was impressive..This is an easy and simple cake to make.
350 g of cooking chocolate
4 tablespoon of cocoa powder
100 g of buttercup
330 g of biscuits Marie (cut in large pieces)
1/2 cup of milk
- Melt cooking chocolate at a low temp to make sure the chocolate not burn (taste).
- Add in cocoa powder, eggs and milk.Stir well.
- When all ingredients combine add in butter and stir it again.
- Lastly add in biscuits. Just stir it for a while because we don't want the biscuits to smash.
- Put it in tray and keep it in refrigerator for about 2 hours or a night for a better result.
Don't forget to try and have a good day.