Soft bun is a simple bun we can add anything inside it or on top. I want share this recipe with u guys....
1 nos egg
500 gm bread flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoon margarine
1 teaspoon shortening
1 tablespoon milk powder
2 teaspoon yeast ( pour it in 100 ml hot water )
200 ml water ( add in egg and sweetened condensed milk in bowl, stir it and add water until 200 ml)
- Soak yeast viewed in 100 ml of warm water with a little sugar (sally park 1 tablespoon sugar). Let till light and frothy.
- Set aside while you combine tu dry ingredients of the bread flour, sugar and milk powder.
- Then add the liquid ingredients of the mixture of sweetened condensed milk, egg and water mixture and also yeast. Stir well.
- Finally add the margarine and shortening. Knead until smooth and elastic. Let the dough rise for a while until fluffy.
- When already up, punch the dough to expel air in it. Round circle of dough and place on the tray were coated with margarine. Cover and let dough rise 2-fold.
- Rub the mixture over the surface of the dough with water and sweetened condensed milk, then sprinkle a little sugar.
- When you've done the lift and rub the surface of the bread with margarine. Bake at 160oC for 15-18 minutes.
Hope u try it