This picture from google because i don't take the picture while making it...This recipe so easy and u don't have to spend so much money to make 'cover' for ur cake or cupcake...
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 1/2 - 2 cup icing sugar
1 - 2 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Put butter in mixer and beat it for 5 minutes.Make sure it become fluffy.
- Add in a little not whole icing sugar.Beat it again.
- Pour a little milk same with icing sugar not whole milk.
- Beat it until all ingredients combine then put icing sugar and milk and stir it again.
- Lastly, add in vanilla extract and beat it until it not fall from whisk.
- Done.Serve it with cake or cupcake.