100 g cake flour
30 g cooking chocolate
1 tbsp baking powder
50 g caster sugar
a pinch of salt
65 ml fresh milk
2 tsp vanilla essence
1 nos egg
25 g unsalted butter - melted
- Double boil cooking chocolate until melted.Put aside.
- In a bowl, add the cake flour, baking powder, caster sugar and salt together and mix well.
- Stir in cooking chocolate, fresh milk, vanilla essence, egg and melted butter until the mixture turn into smooth batter.Leaves aside to rest for about half an hour before pan frying.
- Scoop the batter to onto a pan frying. Cook both aside until cook
- Remove from the pan and spread with butter, pancakes syrup or honey.